Smarthost Design Technologies (Smarthost) is an Information Technology solution provider with focus on solving complex problems in areas of Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Application Support, System Integration and HelpDesk Support Services Delivery. We have provided best in class solutions to commercial, federal and state agencies since 2006.
Smarthost is seeking a Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support our customer in a multi-year contract to support mission requirements at government agency site. The scope of this contract involves the entire spectrum of information security and advice to leadership role within the agency. The position will cover review and continuous improvement of information security policy and procedure to achieve agency information security objectives.
- Provide sound advice to Agency executives
- Understanding of cyber impacts and ability to communicate that impact to wide range of people.
- 6+ years of experience in an advisory role support agency Cyber Initiatives
- Department of Labor (DOL) experience or similar agency is a plus
- Minimum BS Degree
At smarthost, we believe in taking good care of our employee and in return employee will take good care to achieve customer goals, objective and yield measurable results. Benefit includes:
- 2 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with 3% employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Annual training
Please apply withing this application.