Inside Sale (Appointment Setting Associate)
We are interested in adding an Appointment Setter Associate with at least 1 years’ experience developing/setting appointment with business owners, manager or executive. We are a small successful and steadily growing IT solution company working primarily with businesses and organizations.
An appointment setting associate representative’s job entails, Telephone prospecting, lead generation, Campaign follow-up/call down, lead development, conducting/nurturing lead through company appointment setting process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 1– 2 yrs. experience in lead generation by making phone calls to businesses, public relations, B2B outbound telemarketing sales, account management experience
- Ability to make 80 – 100 dials/contact/emails per day.
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Accounts manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Supporting the reseller communication channel throughout the sales interval.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Collating and consolidating report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers as well as for the resellers.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Creating and delivering qualified chances to Accounts Managers where allowed.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
- Engineering degree.
- Relevant training in Inside sales.
|How to Apply:
Application should include a PDF format cover letter and resume with income/salary requirement. Applications without the required information WILL NOT be considered period.