To provide training delivery to help meeting government requirements for Defense Directive 8570.1
Required Skills and Education:
Work Duties and Responsibilities
- AS Degree, BS, Related information system engineering business or other related discipline or 4 Years of related experience.
- CompTIA Security + or, A+ Certification
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ Experience as Training Consultant or Instructor
- Deliver instructional training (via web or on site training) to government employee and personnel.
- Travel both in US and abroad to for training delivery
- Understanding of DOD IA and security requirements for IAT Level 1, Level 2 and level 3
Depending on requirement, it could range from 3 day delivery to 5 days.
The daily normal schedule shall be Monday through Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Please response only if you meet the Required Skills and Education,
No Phone calls, attached your resume and cover letter in a PDF format to the application.