Position Title: Technical Writer Salary: 55-65K
Smarthost are interested in adding an experienced Technical writer position to support our customer policy and procedure process. The ideal candidate is expected to have experience in a full-time position for our Government customer.
Provide services to include:
Responsible for writing technical document (SOP, Policy Writing etc.) in support of agency policy and procedure.
Technical Writer(s) with Information Technology experience as well as competent oral and written skills.
Experience includes the following:
- Technical Writing;
- Policy Writing;
- Technical document and standard operating procedures writing
- Information Technology Technical Writer
- Bachelors of Arts or Science, preferably in English or Communications
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in technical writing
- 5 years of demonstrated experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite to include Word and PowerPoint
- 2 years of demonstrated experience writing information technology related policy
- 2 years of demonstrated experience writing technical documents and standard operation procedures (SOP)
Smarthost Design Technology provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Use of office productivity tools
- Operating and multiline phone system
- Use of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) system
If interested in this opportunity and are looking for an exciting small and promising company to work hard and grow with, then click on the link below to apply or send your resume and cover letter to HR@smarthostdesign.com
Thank you for your time.
(NO recruiting/staffing companies and absolutely NO phone calls)