SecureView Configuration Manager / Mobile Device Technician
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is an SBA 8(a)-certified small business and a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solution to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide Services oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions and Cloud Computing solution. As fast-growing IT leader in the industry, this opportunity is here for you to grow, and be part of the best in class, where there are no limits but room to grow with us as a company. We invite to join us on the quest to be the best IT Solution provider in our Industry.
This Job Description
When necessary, ensure compatible hardware is purchased, transitioned to another user, and ultimately disposed of properly by working directly with end users and other organizations to navigate the complexities of procuring the correct hardware, receiving and issuing equipment to new users, and disposing of SecureView client hardware, as well as collecting, storing and updating equipment lists and diagrams to track the current configuration of the SecureView system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Subtask 1: Work with members of PACAF CSS, Air Force Research Laboratory, and other offices to track details of client hardware compatibility with current SecureView versions.
- Subtask 1.1: Verify current SecureView server versions and verify hardware types that are compatible with that version of SecureView.
- Subtask 1.2: Relay compatible hardware versions to the end users via email, phone, and trouble ticket to assist them with their procurement of the correct hardware.
- Subtask 2: Coordinate with end users of SecureView systems for the transition of equipment from one user to another, or for the re-imaging of SecureView laptops, including all associated paperwork, shipping and receiving, and re-configuring the hardware for re-issue.
- Subtask 2.1: Receive equipment from users, track the equipment on proper IT equipment accounts, and up-date tracking information in a central location.
- Subtask 2.2: Coordinate with the new user to ensure all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Subtask 2.3: Re-configure the SecureView hardware and issue it to the new user.
- Subtask 2.4: Update inventory records to ensure they are current.
- Subtask 3: Receive, track, store, and dispose of end-of-life SecureView hardware, while maintaining posi-tive control of the equipment on IT equipment accounts.
- Subtask 3.1: Receive equipment from users and store it in a location pending transfer to another organiza-tion for disposal / reutilization.
- Subtask 3.2: Fill out necessary paperwork and coordinate with other members of PACAF CSS for the relo-cation of the SecureView hardware to the reutilization facility.
- Subtask 4: Collect information about the configuration of the SecureView system from several sources and organize the storage and updating of that configuration information on a central SharePoint site.
- Subtask 4.1: Maintain a central configuration list and diagrams with all details of the SecureView system, including but not limited to the software version numbers, complete equipment list of all hardware associ-ated with the server-side and client-side, location of all hardware, inter-connectivity of all SecureView hardware and software.
- Subtask 5: Provide software installation and support.
- Subtask 6: Coordinate appointments with customers to troubleshoot on site or remotely assist and provide walk-through repairs.
- Subtask 7: Process, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets using BMC Remedy on unclassified and classified networks. Contractor shall check BMC Remedy ticket queue throughout the day to respond to different lev-els in priority for incidents.
- Subtask 8: Process, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets using Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS). Contractor shall check CIPS throughout the day to respond to different levels in priority for inci-dents.
- Subtask 9: Process, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets using Virtual Enterprise Service Desk (vESD) and Remedy ticketing systems.
Software & Hardware
Required Certification and Experience
- Clearance - Secret
- Possess experience working with large amounts of configuration data, diagrams and information regarding hardware, software, firmware, storage, and other points of data in a virtualized and non-virtualized environment.
- Possess experience working with customers and Remedy trouble ticketing systems.
- Must be experienced with imaging laptops and desktop systems using imaging servers and removable media.
- Required Certifications must include Security + or higher
Operation Hours at Customer site
- Regular local hours
- periodically work flexible hours to facility interaction with DoD engineers from Europe, West PAC, and Eastern U.S. specifically during project migrations or installs.
Place Of Performance:
- Main Operational Location:
- Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- Misawa AB, Japan
- Yokota, AFB, Japan
- Kadena AB, Okinawa
- Kunsan AB, Korea
- Osan AB, Korea
- Andersen AFB, Guam
- Eielson AB, Alaska
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
- Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating your income requirement.
Head hunter/staffing agency No phone call please