SecureView Trainer / Technician
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is an SBA 8(a)-certified small business and a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solution to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide Services oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions and Cloud Computing solution. As fast-growing IT leader in the industry, this opportunity is here for you to grow, and be part of the best in class, where there are no limits but room to grow with us as a company. We invite to join us on the quest to be the best IT Solution provider in our Industry.
This Job Description
SecureView Trainer/Technician (1 person): Train SecureView technicians and resolve operational is-sues by providing technical training to Customer Support Technicians and working technical issues related to the SecureView system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Subtask 1: Provide in-person and remote technical training to Customer Support Technicians, end users and others as the lead PACAF CSS trainer for SecureView.
- Subtask 1.1: Travel to other bases in the AOR as necessary to provide training on the current or planned versions of SecureView.
- Subtask 1.2: Use remote technologies, such as telephones, video teleconferencing, or computer-based vir-tual environments to provide training.
- Subtask 1.3: Record training to be posted in a central location on a varied list of SecureView topics.
- Subtask 1.4: Coordinate the creation, shipping and delivery of training materials throughout the AOR.
- Subtask 2: Provide tier one Cyber Operations Services and troubleshooting in response to trouble tickets and to a wide range of clients on various devices including, but not limited to: workstations, Thin (Server based) Clients, laptops, and other devices.
- Subtask 3: Contractor shall provide software installation and support.
- Subtask 4: Contractor will coordinate appointments with customers to troubleshoot on site or remotely as-sist and provide walk-through repairs.
- Subtask 5: Contractor shall process, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets using BMC Remedy on unclassi-fied and classified networks. Contractor shall check BMC Remedy ticket queue throughout the day to re-spond to different levels in priority for incidents.
Subtask 6: Contractor shall process, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets using Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS). Contractor shall check CIPS throughout the day to respond to different levels in priority for incidents.
- Subtask 7: Contractor shall process, prioritize and resolve trouble tickets using Virtual Enterprise Service Desk (vESD) and Remedy ticketing systems.
Software & Hardware
Required Certification and Experience
- Clearance - Secret
- Experience performing technical training in a classroom, workspace, and other environments, including traveling to military bases in other countries.
- Possess experience working with customers and Remedy trouble ticketing systems.
- Must be experienced with imaging laptops and desktop systems using imaging servers and removable media.
- Required Certifications must include Security + or higher
Operation Hours at Customer site
- Regular local hours
- periodically work flexible hours to facility interaction with DoD engineers from Europe, West PAC, and Eastern U.S. specifically during project migrations or installs.
Place Of Performance:
- Main Operational Location:
- Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- Misawa AB, Japan
- Yokota, AFB, Japan
- Kadena AB, Okinawa
- Kunsan AB, Korea
- Osan AB, Korea
- Andersen AFB, Guam
- Eielson AB, Alaska
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
- Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating your income requirement.
Head hunter/staffing agency No phone call please