Multi-Enclave/Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) SME
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is an SBA 8(a)-certified small business and a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solution to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide Services oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions and Cloud Computing solution. As fast-growing IT leader in the industry, this opportunity is here for you to grow, and be part of the best in class, where there are no limits but room to grow with us as a company. We invite to join us on the quest to be the best IT Solution provider in our Industry.
This Job Description
SecureView, an Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) initiative, is the Air Force stated way-ahead for secure multi-domain cli-ents. SecureView is a hardened, NSA-approved, client-hosted virtualization (CHV) solution, enabling inde-pendent, concurrent access to multiple domains (i.e. NIPR, SIPR, Coalition) through a single wire to the desk-top (wireless in certain embodiments) by way of NSA’s Commercial Solutions for Classified secure network access program. This engineer will be proficient in and have demonstrated experience in the duties and Responsibility below:
Duties and Responsibilities
Software & Hardware
Required Certification and Experience
- Subtask 1: Manage and maintain Client Hosted Virtualization (CHV) on a designated SecureView Client in accordance with AFRL processes and procedures and deploying Hypervisors that are used to logically split a physical machine into many independent virtual machines.
- Subtask 2: Maintain a solution outlined by a detailed engineering solution that accesses applications and data from multiple security domains on a single desktop while reducing the footprint, power, and adminis-trative costs and providing increased security. This solution must ensure Type-1 Encryption devices and/or Protective Distribution Systems (PDS) are not required.
- Subtask 3: Manage SecureView Outer and Inner VPN Concentrators, workstations which include a SIPR Thin VM, NIPR Thin/Thick VM, Inner VPN Appliance (e.g.: StrongSwan), Outer VPN Appliance (e.g.: AnyConnect), and Network Driver Appliance.
- Subtask 4: Manage and maintain a solution that provides remote access to classified enclaves through NSA’s Mobile Access Capability Package (MACP), making possible remote enclave access via tablet or laptop. Provide architectural diagrams for all deployed solutions.
- Subtask 5: Act as a SecureView deployment site lead and manage multiple different teams simultaneously via developed operational checklists, as required.
- Subtask 6: Manage and maintain a Virtualized Multi-Tenant Data Center and various secure hybrid Cloud Computing solutions, virtualized storage, networks, and desktops in the Pacific Theater or other theater-wide DoD deployments to include server-accelerating RAM-based VDI data storage, with server RAM as the primary storage tier, virtualized server acceleration and SecureView.
- Subtask 7: Determine technical requirements to support AF/DoD mission-sets, plan and coordinate virtual-ization configurations with enterprise technicians to include storage, memory, compute, and network infra-structure configurations with the local base. Plan and coordinate servers chosen for physical to virtual at the base with base enterprise -technicians and primary staff personnel.
- Subtask 8: Manage virtual capabilities, to include the storage, network, server (applications and databases) aspects and the software required to centrally manage this architecture. Software may include VMWare vSphere, Citrix Xen, and Microsoft Hyper-V platforms and extends to desktop management and deploy-ment of the VDI otherwise referred to Thin, Zero, Multi-Level, or Trusted Thin Clients.
- Subtask 9: Provide test and training for Airmen to manage, the complex backend virtual environment to include SecureView.
- Subtask 10: Manage virtual capabilities where bandwidth and access creates unique challenges. This in-cludes large areas and land masses that are disconnected and separated.
- Subtask 11: Provide Customer support and troubleshooting for Virtual Servers and VDI client hardware and software and coordinating with Government Network Control Centers and Higher Headquarters
- Subtask 12: Plan and coordinate virtualization configurations with enterprise technicians and network infra-structure configurations with the local base. Plan and coordinate servers chosen for physical to virtual at the base with base enterprise technicians and A3/6 personnel.
- Subtask 13: Perform first line trouble-shooting activities (if required) for installed environments in conjunction with remote enterprise technicians and local base technicians.
- Clearance - Secret
- Possess formal VMWare View Training and extensive experience. View delivers virtual or hosted desk-tops and applications through a single platform.
- Experience configuring and modifying SecureView management servers, CTERA, utilizing RDP, Microsoft Terminal Services, Citrix, and VMware Solutions.
- Possess formal knowledge for SecureView Mobile Capabilities Packages
- Required Certifications - Cisco Certified Internetwork Engineer (CCIE) in routing and switching and network virtualization.
Operation Hours at Customer site
- Regular local hours
- periodically work flexible hours to facility interaction with DoD engineers from Europe, West PAC, and Eastern U.S. specifically during project migrations or installs.
Place Of Performance:
- Main Operational Location:
- Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- Misawa AB, Japan
- Yokota, AFB, Japan
- Kadena AB, Okinawa
- Kunsan AB, Korea
- Osan AB, Korea
- Andersen AFB, Guam
- Eielson AB, Alaska
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
- Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating your income requirement.
Head hunter/staffing agency No phone call please