Certification and Accreditation Specialist
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is an SBA 8(a)-certified small business and a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solution to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide Services oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions and Cloud Computing solution. As fast-growing IT leader in the industry, this opportunity is here for you to grow, and be part of the best in class, where there are no limits but room to grow with us as a company. We invite to join us on the quest to be the best IT Solution provider in our Industry.
This Job Description
The Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Spe-cialist provides Information Security and Assurance, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment and Management, Inci-dent Handling and Response, Certification and Accreditation for PACAFs SecureView, VDI and CSfC Project.
Duties and Responsibilities
Software & Hardware
Required Certification and Experience
- Subtask 1: Perform as a Project Lead for C&A efforts for the systems applying the Risk Management Framework and providing monthly status reports, inputs for project plans, project milestones, and any oper-ational checklists required.
- Subtask 2: Develop implementation controls, CONOPS, Access Control, Configuration Management, Inci-dent Response, Risk Assessment, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and related policies and proce-dures.
- Subtask 3: Provide oversight of testing and training procedure development, vulnerability scans and STIG implementation.
- Subtask 4: Perform as project lead through all stages of the NIST Risk Management Framework from Cate-gorization through Controls Implementation, Self-Assessment, ATO and Continuous Monitoring.
- Subtask 5: Provide engineering and information assurance support to the Department of Defense Agency to include performing customer requirement reviews and engineering analysis for the selection and implemen-tation of cross domain solutions.
- Work with the National Security Agency (NSA) and other outside agencies to ensure the continued and secure operation of the SecureView, VDI, and CSfC projects.
- Clearance - Secret
- Required certifications must include Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- 5+ years of experience with Certification & Accreditation packages, Risk Management Framework, STIGs, and security controls in a DOD environment.
Operation Hours at Customer site
- Regular local hours
- periodically work flexible hours to facility interaction with DoD engineers from Europe, West PAC, and Eastern U.S. specifically during project migrations or installs.
Place Of Performance:
- Main Operational Location:
- Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- Misawa AB, Japan
- Yokota, AFB, Japan
- Kadena AB, Okinawa
- Kunsan AB, Korea
- Osan AB, Korea
- Andersen AFB, Guam
- Eielson AB, Alaska
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
- Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating your income requirement.
Head hunter/staffing agency No phone call please