SecureView CSfC Program Manager
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is an SBA 8(a)-certified small business and a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solution to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide Services oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions and Cloud Computing solution. As fast-growing IT leader in the industry, this opportunity is here for you to grow, and be part of the best in class, where there are no limits but room to grow with us as a company. We invite to join us on the quest to be the best IT Solution provider in our Industry.
This Job Description
Manage engineers in the deployment of complex theater-wide joint enterprise projects on virtualized and non-virtualized platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
Software & Hardware
Required Certification and Experience
- Subtask 1: Coordinate and manage the execution of a project from architectural design services to hand-off to customer support using the standards of PMI. Experienced in determining organizational and unit needs and developing technical solutions and PSA in support of critical cyber requirements.
- Subtask 2: De-conflict any simultaneous projects to include the demonstrated skill of management and tracking of equipment shipping, licenses, personnel travel, scheduling, cost analysis, budget analysis to en-sure a turn-key solution under-budget and on-time. Assist with Monthly and Daily status reports, and Pro-ject Milestones as required.
- Subtask 3: Coordinate with outside vendor Project Managers and Base PMs to ensure the project schedule and deliverables are on track.
- Subtask 4: Provide detailed project plans and timelines, while coordinating with outside contractor engi-neers and project managers as required to refine the solutions; and other responsibilities as defined by the government.
- Subtask 5: Lead a team of engineers in support of multi-datacenter installations in a large overseas theater to include coordinating and scheduling travel, coordinating with overseas bases for access, and coordinat-ing installation times with base personnel. Combine detailed engineered solutions.
- Subtask 6: Lead an engineering team in the management of Virtual Servers, Networks, Storage Arrays, Vir-tual Desktops on a secure/non-secure network throughout a large DoD overseas environment. Experience should include provisioning of these devices for Unified Computing (i.e. virtual call managers), Thin/Zero Client deployments, and SharePoint deployments.
- Subtask 7: Lead an architecture and engineering team in the deployment of Virtualized Multi-Tenant Data Center and various secure hybrid Cloud Computing solutions. Demonstrated experience in leading the de-ployment of virtualization and virtual desktops in the Pacific Theater or other theater-wide DoD deploy-ments to include server-accelerating RAM-based VDI data storage, with server RAM as the primary stor-age tier and virtualized server acceleration. Experience guiding the development of Hyper-Converged and Converged Infrastructure technologies whether in a lab or real-world deployment. Assist with incorporation of architectural diagrams and operational checklists into Project Plan.
- Subtask 8: Contractor shall lead an experienced team in the operation and maintenance of network, server, and storage on SIPRNet to include configuration of said equipment to Air Force specifications.
- Subtask 9: Provide direct customer support and troubleshooting for VDI client hardware and software and coordinating with Government Network Operations Centers and Higher Headquarters.
- Clearance - Secret
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM)
- 10 years of Project Management Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management to include management of virtualization technologies.
Operation Hours at Customer site
- Regular local hours
- periodically work flexible hours to facility interaction with DoD engineers from Europe, West PAC, and Eastern U.S. specifically during project migrations or installs.
Place Of Performance:
- Main Operational Location:
- Hickam AFB, Hawaii
- Misawa AB, Japan
- Yokota, AFB, Japan
- Kadena AB, Okinawa
- Kunsan AB, Korea
- Osan AB, Korea
- Andersen AFB, Guam
- Eielson AB, Alaska
- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
- Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating your income requirement.
Head hunter/staffing agency No phone call please