Job Title: Senior Information Security Systems Engineer
Smarthost are interested in adding an experienced Senior Information Security Systems Engineer p
osition to support our customer system IA and ATO package. The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 2-3 years experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF), ATO Process and Packaging, install, configure, deploy and provide in-person individualized training for Security Services appliances, consisting of upgrading the Host Based Security System (HBSS) to the latest DISA baseline for the HBSS server to ENSS and all components, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) to the latest DISA baseline for all components of ACAS and Microsoft Software Update Solutions (SUS).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for RMF on authorization and packages
- RMF support services to achieve RMF Authority To Operate (ATO)
- Some knowledge of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) of 2002
- DoD and U.S. Navy Guidelines in the Risk Management Process Guide Version 3.2
- Provided Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for Video Production System
- Deploy Host Based Security System (HBSS) and provide in-person individualized training
- UploadAssured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Upload and or Updated Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) and Department of the Navy's Application and Database Management System (DADMS)
- Perform and fulfill the ISO and ISSE roles in eMASS
- ACAS and Microsoft Software Update Solutions (SUS).
- Diagnose problems with and perform update to Video Production System
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Upgrade the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) server and redeploy and to support 40 computers. guiding will be provided according to customer requirements
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Government work environment (DoD) and some time working from our corporate office in Lanham MD
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, and upholds organizational values.
- Communications - Expresses thoughts clearly in written form, articulates verbal thoughts understandably, demonstrates active listening skills, comprehends information heard, uses appropriate communication methods, and keeps others informed.
- Conflict Resolution - Maintains calm under pressure, encourages respectful dialogue, confronts difficult situations without bias, acts within a realistic timeframe for resolution, and resolves conflicts through fair negotiation.
- Consistency - Follows through as promised, confirms people know each other's expectations, arrives to and completes meetings on time, meets with direct reports in person regularly, and changes decisions rarely.
- Cost Consciousness - Saves money without lowering the quality of service, performs within the approved budget, conserves company and customer resources, develops profitable new revenue streams, and identifies new ways to lower costs.
- Managing Multiple Priorities - Manages multiple commitments and/or projects, plans and utilizes time efficiently, responds to changing customer needs, resolves conflicts to deliver on schedule, and completes work in order of customer priorities.
- Network Management - Demonstrates understanding of network architecture, responds promptly to user needs, monitors network performance, identifies and resolves network problems, and anticipates and defines future needs.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, resolves problems in early stages, and works well in group problem-solving situations.
- Teamwork - Contributes to a positive team effort, balances team and individual responsibilities, listens attentively and openly to others' views, gives and sincerely accepts feedback, helps the team stay focused on key objectives, resolves team conflict before it escalates, and places the team's success above own interests.
- Troubleshooting - Anticipates problems; demonstrates critical thinking skills; Communicates with customers as promised; uses diagnostic tools efficiently and effectively; identifies, tests and implements logical solutions; and follows company troubleshooting procedures.
Work Schedule. ~ 35-40 hours per week. The daily normal schedule shall be Monday through Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm
While performing the duties of this job, an individual is regularly required to talk and hear. The person must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The individual is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The person must have
NOTICE 1: Recruiting agency/staffing agencies/companies - please do not call.
NOTICE 2: Prospective Candidates - No calls please, apply only if qualified (Duties and Responsibilities Section)