To facilitate our continued growth, we are seeking a dynamic problem solving IT Support support professional to join us on a full-time/part-time within our technical support services team.
Using a problem solving process and industry acquired knowledge which delivers exceptional problem resolution, satisfactory customer service, and follow through, you will take and solve inbound support request through a series of troubleshooting and discovery conversations to solve, resolved and or escalate help desk request. You will be responsible for responding promptly to new inquiries and proactively following up with all open customer ticket in the services desk queue/board using ConnectWise - ticketing system. You will be responsible for handling the entire trouble ticket process, from the initial request steps, through the resolution process to close ticket upon resolution.
- Promptly answering of inbound support request and incident report
- Assess and create ticket with the respective category
- Perform remote and routine onsite support resolution
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Work with the service desk dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Correctly diagnose request support incidents
- Solving request in a fast, efficient and follow best practices to resolve issues from a root cause approach
- Responsible for entering time and as it occurs
- Understanding of office 365 (O365) environment and IT support in a multitenant environment
- Understanding and support of Office Applications
- Understanding and support of Operating System (Windows, Mac others)
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise and ITS Portal
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise (ITSM)
- Installation, configuration, and upgrade of computer hardware and software; provides end-user software troubleshooting and support; applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommends solutions; and provide phone and help-desk support for users.
- Must have (2) year of technical education or Associate' Degree in technology related studies.
- Must have at least one (1) years related working experiences in IT services & support tier 1 role in the last previous work experience support for small, mid-level size MSP supporting multiple customer and and diverse user base.
- Basic understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Must have any one (1) of the following certification:
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, A+ Certified, or HDI, or MCITP, or MCTS, or Mac Technician
- CompTIA Security +
- Apple Certified - advantageous, but not required
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Strong organization skills
- Exceptional level of motivation, energy and drive for extremely high levels of achievement
- Possess a work ethic that sets a strong example
- Proficiency with email, voice-mail, MS Office
Accountability: The successful candidate will be someone who delivers on his or her promises and is comfortable being held to high standards. Dedication to first-class customer service: We believe the key to our success has been our fervent dedication to customer service. In your role as the primary contact with new and existing customers, your ability and desire to provide first-class customer service is critical to success.
NOTICE 1: Recruiting agency/Staffing agencies - please do not call.
NOTICE 2: Prospective Candidates - No calls please, apply only if qualified (see requirements)