Lenel OnGuard Server Badging Administrator is needed to upgrade Lenel badging server, maintain servers, assist with network configuration, operation and support of the system, Requires understanding of complex server application and database system, upgrade, network protocols, support server application, and ability to analyze and specify configuration for network servers and administer backup and disaster recovery process and devices. In this role, the candidate will also be required to perform cyber assurance services on the badging system.
Required Skills and Qualification:
Work Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, related field of study (preferred but not required), or equivalent work experience
- Valued Qualifications (not required)
- 5 or more years relevant work experience
- Experience with Lenel OnGaurd badging solution
- Experience in government agency
- Experience (required)
- Minimum 4 years years relevant work experience
- Lenel OnGuard Badging system
- Other Skills & Abilities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Minor travel to HQ required
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- MCSE, MCSA
- Security + a plus
- Microsoft certifications - MCP, (Server Certification)
- CISSP in 6 month
- Microsoft (OS)
- Windows XP, 7, 8 OS Experience and Windows 2003 Server or newer
- Server Upgrade, Database Upgrade
- Installation trouble shooting
- Dell Server
- Dell Precision T3600
- HP Z240
- Badge machine Fargo DTC4500e
- Camera: Valcam Deluxe Pan Tilt Zoom w/ USB
- Proximity reader HID ProxPro
- PACS server HP Z240
- Firewall/switch x2 CISCO 5512-X
- Troubleshoot and resolve network related incidents that may with specific server and application.
- Perform user badging add, change, remove.
- Used badging application and other peripherals connected to the system to perform duty
- Administer and maintain Lenel Badging application
- Perform cyber assurance function to get solution ATO
- Participates in ongoing training and attainment certifications.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers that further develop our company’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
- Maintains relationships with vendor contacts that are beneficial to the company.
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Technical Services team
- Participate in company-sponsored job-related activities and training to further develop your technical skills
There are currently no supervisory responsibilities involved in this position
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, and upholds organizational values.
- Communications - Expresses thoughts clearly in written form, articulates verbal thoughts understandably, demonstrates active listening skills, comprehends information heard, uses appropriate communication methods, and keeps others informed.
- Conflict Resolution - Maintains calm under pressure, encourages respectful dialogue, confronts difficult situations without bias, acts within realistic timeframe for resolution, and resolves conflicts through fair negotiation.
- Consistency - Follows through as promised, confirms people know each other's expectations, arrives to and completes meetings on time, meets with direct reports in-person regularly, and changes decisions rarely.
- Cost Consciousness - Saves money without lowering quality of service, performs within approved budget, conserves company and customer resources, develops profitable new revenue streams, and identifies new ways to lower costs.
- Managing Multiple Priorities - Manages multiple commitments and/or projects, plans and utilizes time efficiently, responds to changing customer needs, resolves conflicts to deliver on schedule, and completes work in order of customer priorities.
- Network Management - Demonstrates understanding of network architecture, responds promptly to user needs, monitors network performance, identifies and resolves network problems, and anticipates and defines future needs.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, resolves problems in early stages, and works well in group problem-solving situations.
- Teamwork - Contributes to a positive team effort, balances team and individual responsibilities, listens attentively and openly to others' views, gives and sincerely accepts feedback, helps the team stay focused on key objectives, resolves team conflict before it escalates, and places the team's success above own interests.
- Troubleshooting - Anticipates problems; demonstrates critical thinking skills; Communicates with customers as promised; uses diagnostic tools efficiently and effectively; identifies, tests and implements logical solutions; and follows company troubleshooting procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, an individual is regularly required to talk and hear. The person must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The individual is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The person must have good close and distance vision, be able to distinguish color and focus easily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Local travel is estimated to be 50-75 percent of the time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
40 hours per week. The daily normal schedule shall be Monday through Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Please response only if you meet the required skills and education.
No Phone calls, attached your resume and cover letter
with a desired compensation(hourly or annually) in a .PDF or .Doc format to the application.
NOTICE 1: Recruiting agency/Staffing agencies - please do not call.
NOTICE 2: Prospective Candidates - No calls please, apply only if qualified (see requirements)