Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) Support Analyst
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solutions to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide services-oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions, and cloud computing solutions.
To provide information technology (IT) and sustainment support to Electronic Security Systems (ESS) at two U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) sites. Administer physical access control system that is being run on the Lenel OnGuard System at the customer (USDA) sites 1) Beltsville Agricultural Research Center (BARC) in Beltsville and 2) National Arboretum in DC.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Information Technology Support.
2) Maintenance Support.
- Monitor, maintains, and updates ePACS in concert with the USDA Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12) Office
- Provide IT support at the BARC Badging Office, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 7:00 am through 3:30 pm by processing identification credential and facility access applications through data entry into the ePACS Identification (ID) Credential Center application. This includes adding, modifying, and updating records and importing cardholder data into ePACS
- Review applications and coordinate with authorized Government staff members on the validity of information and issue identification credentials to employees and contractors in accordance with USDA and local card issuing criteria.
- The Contractor shall independently run Reports in order to analyze reported problems and also to identify trends which can or have caused conflicts. Further and upon request of the Government, furnish a cardholder Report only to designed Government officials, as approved by the Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
- Systems Administration application to perform programming actions to add new components, establish/modify new connections, and to establish/modify Access Panels, Readers and Doors, Alarm Panels, Access Levels, Time zones, and local and/or Global IO features.
- Alarm Monitoring application to identify the health of panels, readers, Inputs, Functions, and Lenel Network Video Recorder.
- Use in ePACS Forms Designer, Badge Designer, and Visitor Management applications.
3) Preventative Maintenance Support.
- The Contractor shall perform a diagnostics analysis of equipment failures and restore components to full service per original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications.
- Response to service calls due to the denial of a standard service or operation of the system.
- Repairs to damaged, faulty, or offline components and restoration of lost communications.
- Coordination with the Government to sign-off on each resolved service call.
Required Certification and Experience
Any of the following certification
- Develop a Preventative Maintenance Inspection (PMI) strategy and document it in a plan.
- PMI scheduled tasks shall be performed on Wednesdays and Fridays, 7 am through 3:30 pm
- Min 2 yrs. hands-on experience with IT support services and customers support
- Security +
- Lenel Certified Associate (LCA)
7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating your income/salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Head hunter/staffing agency no phone call please
Smarthost Design Technologies LLC