Smarthost Design Technologies (Smarthost) is an Information Technology solution provider with focus on solving complex problems in areas of Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Application Support, System Integration and HelpDesk Support Services Delivery. We have provided best in class solutions to commercial, federal and state agencies since 2006.
Smarthost is seeking a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) to support our customer in a multi-year contract to support mission requirements at government agency site. The scope of this contract involves the entire spectrum of information security and advice to leadership role within the agency. The position will cover review and continuous improvement of information security policy and procedure to achieve agency information security objectives.
- Managing command and control functions in response to incidents as outlined in NIST SP 800-61 Rev. 2 Computer Security Incident Handling Guide (to include any subsequent revisions) which includes the incident response life cycle phases of preparation, detection and analysis, containment, eradication, recovery, and post-incident activity.
- Managing vulnerability assessment capabilities which shall comprehensively identify IT vulnerabilities associated with agency systems and applications that are potentially exploitable by attackers.
- Managing cyber hunt services which shall be provided in response to a crisis or urgent situation to mitigate immediate and potential threats.
- Managing incident response on-call support shall be provided for responding to new cybersecurity events and incidents during non-business hours.
- Managing the project, staffing, budget, project plans, and duties.
- Development of policy/procedures/technical standards.
- Serving as the main Point of Contact responsible for the day to day coordination of all work activities and questions for projects by the contract staff.
- Ensuring performance is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Helping facilitate coordination and obtain concurrence among stakeholder for major development projects.
- 5+ years of experience with Incident Response (based on NIST SP 800-61), Risk Management
- Department of Labor (DOL) experience or similar agency is a plus
- BS Degree
At smarthost, we believe in taking good care of our employee and in return employee will take good care to achieve customer goals, objective and yield measurable results. Benefit includes:
- 2 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with 3% employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Annual training
Please apply withing this application.