Administrative Assistant Position needed ASAP (Lanham MD)
Position Title: Administrative Assistant Salary: N/A
Manage/Supervise: No Required Experience: 1-2
Job Type: Admin/Clerical/Mailling Job Class: Non-Exempt Closing Date: N/A
Smarthost Design Technology is seeking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant for its Lanham, MD office.
Reporting to the Management, this position will oversee the day-to-day operations of a small and steadily growing technology company. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all administrative functions to include but not limited to handling telephone calls, internal and external communications, and assigned tasks (often involving complex messages and/or directions) in a professional, courteous, efficient, reliable, and thorough fashion. The incumbent must possess legible handwriting, excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with people.
- Handwriting & Addressing Mailing Campaign
- Manage all internal and external communications;
- Maintain business calendars, coordinate all meetings and travel arrangements;
- Manage existing client relationship;
- Set up client meetings (road map meetings and other);
- Support Business owner with other business-related support;
- Call and confirm outside sales/president's appointment set by Telemarketing Company;
- Send out company information to prospect and opportunity before President/CEO, Outside sales 1st meeting;
- Order, receive, sort, track, stock, ship, distribute and maintain all incoming and outgoing mail, shipments, and shipping materials in an expeditious and timely manner.(Invoices, Checks, Bills, Payroll, Contracts, Ads, Other stuff);
- Misc. Paperwork (e.g., rebates from the office supply store, vendor co-marketing forms);
- Accept packages, match shipments received with Purchase Orders and client "will call";
- Coordinate direct mail campaigns (monthly & special projects);
- Process all business-related paperwork (for a corporation, partnership, etc.);
- Send anniversary cards, etc. to clients and;
- Use of Connect Wise - Professional Service Automation (PSA) tools (must be trainable and ready to follow best practice using this PSA);
- Support marketing campaign following prescribed processing (no exceptions, must be able to follow already established guidelines);
- Call to Qualify, answer specific special prospective calls to qualify their needs against our services offering and set initial visits, or assessment or any next step in the sales process;
- Other duties as assigned.
Smarthost Design Technology provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Associate degree or related experience;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support in a small size firm;
- Excellent calendar management skills including the ability to schedule complex executive meetings utilizing Microsoft Outlook and internal software;
- Strong organizational, time management, and written/oral communication skills;
- Exceptional computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Outlook);
- Customer service skills highly desired;
- Established interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to travel as needed although very minimal travel is anticipated;
- Possess a reliable means of transportation and a valid driver’s license.
If interested in this opportunity and are looking for an exciting small and promising company to work hard and grow with, then click on the link below to apply or send your resume and cover letter to HR@smarthostdesign.com
Thank you for your time.
(NO recruiting/staffing companies and absolutely NO phone calls)