Job Title: Telemarketer Appointment Setter Position
We are interested in adding an experienced Telemarketer Appointment Setter Position to support sales efforts. The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 2 years experience working as a telemarketer and setting appointment for sales team within an IT Industry with verifiable result for setting appointment for sales consultants and nurturing sales opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibility is to generate/set qualified appointments for company outside sales team.
This position entails, prospecting using/via telephone, email, follow-up to provided list to secure technology and cybersecurity consulting appointment for sales team and company leaders and services consultant to further develop the sales opportunity pipeline.
2 –yrs. experience in inside sales, public relations, Business to business (B2B) outbound telemarketing sales role, account management experience, or preferable a placement recruiter role.
2 -yrs experience working from home with without compromising on work quality or performance.
Experience making 60 – 80 dials using dialers
Experience using CRM contact/emails systems
Experience using other channels (email, social) to generate leads
Experience setting 2-3 appointment/week
Skills and Specifications
- Working from home as professional and manage time well to yield result, self-directed.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Used web Auto Dial Calling Application (turbo Dial), contact science
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Be able to update contact as calls are made using calling application.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in marketing or business related field.
- Relevant training in sales will be great
Accountability: The successful candidate will be someone who delivers on his or her promises and is comfortable being held to goals set. Dedication to first-class customer service: We believe a key to our success has been our fervent dedication to customer service. In your role as the primary contact with new and existing customers, your ability and desire to provide first-class customer service is critical to success.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter within this application and incom expectation
NOTICE 1: Recruiting agency/staffing agencies/companies - please do not call.
NOTICE 2: Prospective Candidates - No calls please, apply only if qualified (Duties and Responsibilities Section)